Popular Posts
-
While I’m not ready to give my full review of the “latest and greatest” Android flagship to hit the market, I have spent 10 days now with...
-
As you've probably already read (and, if by chance you haven't, you can catch up here on my 10 days with the G3) I've been ...
-
Recently, an AnTuTu benchmark showed up on the web for the Samsung Galaxy S4, and the microprocessor driving the whole show is the fabled ...
Monday, September 17, 2012
Meet Sean and Shawn...just 2 tech geeks.
So what you can expect...(mostly) unbiased news, reviews, and opinions on all things tech. Tablets, PCs, phones, and all the associated operating system and hardware nuts and bolts that you'd expect from....well, two tech geeks.
I'm Shawn...I use Verizon, have an Android Galaxy Nexus LTE, and have a deadly addiction to all things tech. So much so, it has caused many a rift between me and the spouse but hey, nobody said marriage was easy.
Thanks for stopping by! Rest assured...LOTS more to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment