Hey everyone,
The 3rd episode of the Silicon Theory Podcast is published, and now available via iTunes, Google Play Music, and SoundCloud. We discuss the major items from the 2016 Google I/O event, and our thoughts on what was good, what was "meh," and what was our biggest disappointment from the event. Check it out, and if you liked it, be sure to subscribe on your favorite platform, leave a review, and check out the other 2 episodes as well.
Thanks for listening!
iTunes Link
Google Play Music link
SoundCloud link
Popular Posts
-
While I’m not ready to give my full review of the “latest and greatest” Android flagship to hit the market, I have spent 10 days now with...
-
As you've probably already read (and, if by chance you haven't, you can catch up here on my 10 days with the G3) I've been ...
-
Recently, an AnTuTu benchmark showed up on the web for the Samsung Galaxy S4, and the microprocessor driving the whole show is the fabled ...
Sunday, May 22, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment