Popular Posts
-
As you've probably already read (and, if by chance you haven't, you can catch up here on my 10 days with the G3) I've been ...
-
While I’m not ready to give my full review of the “latest and greatest” Android flagship to hit the market, I have spent 10 days now with...
-
With October 29th fast approaching, the rumors on what is going to be announced at Google's Event are coming fast and furious...the l...
Wednesday, August 6, 2014
[News] Apple's latest iPhone probably announced on Sept 9
Not to be outdone by Samsung's Note 4 demo date, it appears that Apple has set some time aside in early September to announce the launch of (at least) one version of the next gen iPhone, dubbed "iPhone 6." The new device (which probably doesn't look anything like the photo shown) is rumored to sport a larger 4.7" display and is likely to be only 6mm thick. Check out the full link to the story on PhoneArena.com here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment