Popular Posts

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Mobile phone cases 101

Again, since its a new year, I thought I might try something new and go with a basic review of some things that we get a lot of questions about: mobile phone cases.  There is a lot of confusion about the style of cases and the materials that are used, so I shot a quick video now published on our YouTube channel (be kind, as I'm pretty sure I hadn't showered and my hair is a wreck); its about a 6 minute discussion around a few different styles of cases, what they are made of, and the one I'm using right now and why.

Check the link, and hopefully we'll be doing more of these...so feel free to click the subscribe button to subscribe to the Silicon Theory channel on YouTube.
 

Feel free to leave comments and if you have anything else you'd like to see us review, hit us up here, on Twitter (@silicontheory) or at our inbox at silicontheory@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment