Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

[Review] Daydream View VR

So...I've been slacking a little on the Daydream View VR review.  When I received it, I was super excited...and I used it.  A little.  And then a little more.  And then I ultimately realized that this isn't a product for me.  I simply don't have the time to make proper use of VR, or any VR product for that matter.  My actual reality is too demanding for virtual reality.  But I want to be fair to those who are interested in the product, so check out the short video below for my impressions of this fancy piece of tech, and check out Google's own website if (after watching) you think it's for you.

Silicon Theory's Video Review - Daydream View VR Headset

As always, thanks for reading/listening/watching - we are going to be doing more of these style video pieces to mix things up and to try something different, so be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel (Silicon Theory) to get updates as they get published.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment